Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NE show

Hi all,
It is with sad news that I would not be able to go for this year's NE show :( I always go. And this year, it would be with you! The reason that I'm unable to attend this year (which I"M looking forward to as it will be at the Padang & I've never attended a NE show there before) is because my brother is getting married on that day. As an elder brother, I will be busy with lots of preparation to help in his wedding. So do take lots of photos & post them here to share with me :(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad u cant go the national day with us pri 5 ... but u can go on acturlly so good luck with brother wedding .....haha bye






jasmine

Sta said...

Jasmine ! Heard from Fenny That you're going back to Thailand !? MIss U Soo ... Anyways, Good Luck there ,will communicate wiff You thr , GoodBye !

Mr Azhari said...

Jasmine, is it true you're back in Thailand???

jasmine said...

well i will be going back to thailand on november plus .... and i will be studying there ... haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jasmine said...

so far a few people know
that i am going back to thailand

Mr Azhari said...

Well Jasmine, now more people will know! How come you're not taking your PSLE here before you return to Thailand?

jasmine said...

well its family problem....

jasmine said...

mr azhari thanks for the information